1. Lay chain out. Make sure chain is not tangled and the open side of the cross chain hooks are facing down
2. Slide the cable and chain around the back of the tire. Make sure chain doesn’t hang up on the tire.
3. Grab each end of the back cable, lift up and attach the two ends together as shown.
4. Attach green hook to the side chain. Slide back cable into place on back of tire. Make sure cross chain is centered on tire.
5. feed the silver draw chain through the red channel fastener and pull tight as shown.
6. Fee the draw chain through red ring and attach to opposite side; you can reach with chain tight. Both rings may not be able to be used.
7. Finished installation. Pull vehicle forward several revolutions of the tire and re-tighten chain.