1. Lay the cable chain on the ground next to the tire. Unroll it with the open side of the cross member hook facing up and the lever fastener on the outside wheel position.
2. Next, drape the tire chain over the tire. Drive forward one half tire revolution.
3. Reach to back of tire and fasten the inside end hook.
4. Attach any excess side cable into the metal clip.
5. Next, take hold of the outside cable with both hands and pull it towards you.
6. With outside lever fastener in open position; connect tail end to fastener as shown.
7. Rotate lever handle to closed position as shown. Attach any excess side cable into metal cup.
8. Drive forward one car length, then check the chain and hand tighten again if needed and/or possible. Repeat this step to ensure chains Remain tight.